Pantheon Planetary Mixer 20 Ltr
The Pantheon PM20 Planetary Mixer's main feature is the interchangeable utensils that can be used: dough hook, mixing paddle and whisk, allowing the user to develop a wide variety of product range (see accessories section). A removable bowl makes it easier for the user, so the dough can be taken out more easily, for further manipulation. Its variable speed allows for different levels of mass mixtures.
Dough Hook: allows the kneading of bread dough’s, cakes, pizzas, croissants, cookies, etc.
Mixing paddle: allows the mixing creams, mash potatoes, sponge cakes etc.
Whisk: allows the beating of egg whites, whipped cream, meringues, mayonnaise, soft creams, etc.
- 20 litre Stainless steel bowl.
- 3 speeds: 97, 220 and 316 rp.
- Heavy duty all gear transmission.
- Double micro switch for bowl position and safety guard.
- Fitted with reset switch to prevent accidentally overloads.
- Accessories: Dough Hook, Mixing Paddle, Whisk.
- Dimensions: 500w x 600d x 780h (mm).
- Weight: 107 kg.
- Power: 13 amps – 1.1kW.
- 1 year warranty.